In Mario Kart Tour, you will unlock a whole list of challenges by completing the first seven cups. A cup includes 4 circuits, which means that you will have to complete a total of 28 tracks to access the challenges’ functionality and get their rewards. Validating a challenge is a good way to win extra big stars, but also rubies the currency used in Mario Kart Tour to get new characters, karts, etc..
If you have not yet made enough progress to get an overview of these challenges, we have listed them all in succession with the different rewards you will receive. There are seasonal and standard challenges. Those who own the Gold Pass have additional challenges.
★ Note – The game only begins to count the objectives to be achieved once you have completed the first seven cups of the game and therefore unlock the challenges.
The list of standard challenges 1-1 :
Fulfilling the standard 1-1 challenges will allow you to win different badges and additional rubies. Complete all the challenges to get an additional 10 rubies as a bonus.
- Use 1 point-boost ticket.
- Use 1 item ticket.
- Complete the Coin Rush 1 time.
- Make three friends.
- Get 1 item from the daily selection of the shop.
- Raise 1 driver, kart or glider to skill level 2.
- Raise 1 driver’s points to 600 or more.
- Raise 1 kart’s points to 300 or more.
- Raise 1 glider’s points to 300 or more.
The list of standard challenges 2-1 :
Completing all the standard 2-1 challenges will also allow you to recover a certain amount of rubies in addition to badges with an additional ruby reward by completing the entire list.
- Get 10 different drivers.
- Get 10 different karts or gliders.
- Get 1st place in a race 100 times.
- Land 100 hits with green shells.
- Land 30 hits with Bob-ombs.
- Land 200 hits with bananas.
- Cause opponents to crash 300 times.
- Reach player level 10.
- Reach tier 5.
The list of challenges for Tour 1 :
Unlike standard challenges, seasonal challenges will allow you to pick up extra big stars to advance in the races and unlock new cups. Similarly, you will win a quick ticket by completing the entire list of challenges. This ticket allows you to access the cups more quickly.
- Land 3 hits with red shell.
- Land 10 hits with bananas.
- Do 100 jump boosts.
- Get 1st place 3 times in a row in races 100cc or above.
- Activate the frenzy mode five times.
- Collect 30 coins in a single race.
- Land 3 hits with green shells in a single race using a driver wearing a shell.
- Take out 3 pipes.
- Earn a score of 6,000 or higher using a driver with mustache.
The list of challenges for Tour 2 :
The list of gold challenges :
To unlock the gold challenges, you must have the « Gold Pass » and therefore have a subscription to the Mario Kart Tour game. The gold challenges will allow you to win exclusive badges in addition to extra large stars. Complete the entire list of challenges to win in addition to the rubies used to operate the pipe or launch a coin rush.
- Get 1st place in a 150cc or higher race 3 times.
- Do 10 rocket starts.
- Land 5 hits with super horns.
- Do 20 jump boosts in a single race.
- Land 3 hits with Bob-ombs in a single race using a driver wearing gloves.
- Take out 5 sidesteppers.
- Perform a total of 3 jump boosts by bouncing off hot-air ballons.
- Earn a score of 7,000 or higher points using a driver with horns.
- Land 3 hits with Bowser’s shell.