Every week, Fortnite players are given a series of challenges that allow them to earn stars to climb the battle pass tiers. The first set of challenges at the beginning of season 4 begins with 8 letters to be found on the game’s MAP. So, you will have to reconstruct the word F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E by looking for the scattered letters at the four corners of the map.
Be careful, when you collect a letter of the word FORTNITE, you cannot retrieve a second letter by going to the same place in a second part. On the other hand, you can collect several letters in one part and search different areas of the map. If you want to know the location of all the letters, just consult our map below.
Where are located the letters FORTNITE challenge season 4 :
- In Anarchy Acres, go to the rooftops to find a first letter.
- At Greasy Groove, search in the children’s park near the fast food, you will find a letter in the middle of the playground.
- In Pleasant Park, look on the roofs near the park, you will find a new letter to collect.
- In Risky Rheels, in the new area where there is the cinema screen, you will find one of the letters to collect.
- In the container area you will find a letter on the large metal structure.
- In Salty Springs, you will find a letter above the wooden shed near the city.
- At the manor near Lonely Lodge, you will find another letter of the word F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E.
- In the area of the tree triangle, search the roof of the cabin to find your last letter of the word.
You will find more letters in many places, if necessary consult the map provided below.